Veterinary Jobs New Zealand
1st Call are New Zealand Veterinary and Animal Health Recruitment Specialists
We have a dedicated division who recruit for Vet Jobs in New Zealand for all the
VETERINARY, ANIMAL HEALTH and AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRIES.
1st Call Veterinary Recruitment offers a FREE service for job seekers to help them find their next career move.
Why register with 1st Call Veterinary Recruitment:
- Widest range of vacancies throughout New Zealand, both rural and urban
- Locums, Contracts, Full and Part Time Permanent Jobs
- Let US market YOU – we combine all your information to put together a CV that is targeted to the New Zealand job market and is industry specific â€“ we know what works!
- Receive email job notifications of all our latest vacancies which reach hundreds of veterinary/animal health candidates
- Opportunities to be highlighted as a ‘Top Candidate‘ to the industry
- We take care of Profiling / Aptitude and Skills Testing if required and Verbal Reference checking with past employers â€“ this means only one phone call or email to your old boss as we will then supply all potential employers with this information â€“ rather than your referee being inundated with calls!
- If you are currently employed you can either just opt in to receive job notifications in confidence or you can apply for roles and get us to put your CV out to our clients â€“ we are discreet, 100% confidential and ask the same of our clients.
- We make arrangements for interviews, are here to talk to, offer advice and help with any negotiations
- We care about both our clients and our candidates and are looking for long term solutions for everyone
HOW TO APPLY
NZ VETS – Registered with NZ Vet Council
- Please take a look at our latest vacancies in Search for Jobs and apply for anything you are interested in.
- Or simply register your interest by completing our Online Application Form and then attaching this along with your CV to the Registration Page.
- Please still register with us first by completing the instructions above – we have placed many overseas Vets in both locum and permanent positions.
- Information on work visas can be found at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/ and information on NZ Vet registration can be found at http://www.vetcouncil.org.nz/gainReg.php.
**Please note if you are a Vet who wants to work here you need to be eligible to register as a Vet in New Zealand. The process can take as little as a week or two and the cost to Register plus get an Annual Practicing Certificate is currently around NZ$765.00. Some of our clients may partly reimburse you for this cost. Once you have job offers, work visas can also be fast tracked.
If you have any questions or just want to call for a confidential chat about opportunities please contact:
1st Call Veterinary Recruitment
Ph: 0800 GO EMPLOY (46 36 75)
From Overseas: +64 7 579 9295
“….and your company did a marvelous job in finding us a locum with such short notice. I would not hesitate to use you again.”
Royal Oak Veterinary Clinic
“I have worked for or dealt with several locum agencies in my time, but I would say that 1st Call is definitely one of the best in terms of speed of answering enquiries and endeavour in sorting out a job.”
“Again I’d like to reiterate that your service is invaluable”
Marcella Cassiani, BVSc
“I was looking on Seek and saw Vet jobs with 1st Call, so I went to your website and found more jobs there than any other website!”
BVSc New Graduate
“I do think you at 1st Call do a wonderful job”